- Advertisement -
18.1 C
London
Thursday, May 23, 2024
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty raw html code and that's it.
- Advertisement -

Claim ZeroLend (ZERO tokens) Airdrop: Full Step by Step Guide

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Enter the world of decentralized lending with ZeroLend, the premier lending market operating on Layer 2 solutions such as Linea, zkSync, Manta, Blast, and X Layer. Specializing in liquid restaking tokens (LRTs) lending, governance, and real-world assets (RWAs) lending, ZeroLend empowers users with account abstraction for seamless financial operations.

Seize the Opportunity: ZeroLend Airdrop

ZeroLend announces an exciting airdrop, allocating 18% of the total supply to early users and airdrop participants. Eligible users, including those who collected earlyZERO tokens by supplying/borrowing tokens to the platform or participating in the ZERO Gravity airdrop campaign, have the chance to claim their tokens. Act swiftly as eligible participants must claim their tokens within 30 days of the TGE on May 06, 2024, or risk forfeiture.

- Advertisement -

Airdrop Confirmation Details

  • Airdrop Link: Go to airdrop
  • Total Value: 18% of the total supply
  • Platform: Linea

Step-by-Step Guide:

  1. Visit the ZeroLend airdrop claim page.
  2. Connect your Linea wallet to the platform.
  3. If eligible, you will see the number of ZERO tokens available for claim.
  4. Click on “Claim” and confirm the transaction in your wallet to secure your tokens.
  5. Remember, all eligible users must claim their tokens within 30 days of the TGE on May 06, 2024, to avoid forfeiture.

Additional Information:

  • Eligible participants include users who collected earlyZERO tokens by supplying/borrowing tokens to the platform or participating in the ZERO Gravity airdrop campaign.
  • A total of 18% of the total supply has been allocated for the airdrop, with 13% reserved for earlyZERO and 5% for ZERO Gravity participants.
  • Eligible participants can claim 40% of the allocated tokens immediately, with the remaining 60% vested over 6 months.

For more comprehensive details about the airdrop, refer to the informative article here.

Explore Potential Airdrop Opportunities

Are you keen on discovering projects without tokens yet, potentially offering governance tokens to early users? Explore our curated list of potential retroactive airdrops within the DeFi space to ensure you don’t miss out on future opportunities here!

- Advertisement -

Join the ZeroLend Community:


Seize the opportunity to claim your share of ZERO tokens in the ZeroLend airdrop. Join now and become part of the thriving ZeroLend ecosystem!

- Advertisement -
Theblendrmanhttps://infoblendr.com
I'm Michael, a young enthusiast with an insatiable curiosity for the mysteries of science and technology. As a passionate explorer of knowledge, I envisioned a platform that could not only keep us all informed about the latest breakthroughs but also inspire us to marvel at the wonders that surround us.
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -

2 COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here